High accuracy & high resolution (PC Link)
500000 counts for DCV, Dual display
Calibration available products
Calibration available products
- 50000 & 500000 counts
(Selectable 5-4 / 5 digits 500000 counts for DCV)
- Dual display shows voltage/current and its frequency, and AC components and DC components of voltage/current
- Low-pass filter for variable frequency drive(VFD) circuit
- Capture (peak hold), Interval: 0.8ms
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording mode
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -50℃ ～ 1000℃
- Conductance measurement
- Auto power save (17min.)(cancelable)
- True RMS (True root-mean-square value)
- True RMS value. AC current and voltage of a non-sine wave can be measured by true RMS values.
- Dual Display
- Allows simultaneous reading.
- Expressed in the unit of Hz (hertz). Commercial frequency of 50Hz/60Hz can be measured.
- Capacitor capacity (electrostatic capacity) is measured and expressed in the unit of F (farad), μF, etc.
- Duty cycle
- The duty cycle of repeating waveform is indicated on a percentage basis (%). It can be used for the analysis of control signals.
- Continuity buzzer
- The buzzer sounds when the measuring object is electrically conducting.
- Temperature measurement
- Temperature can be measured using a probe.
- 4-20mA for sending instrumentation signals. Expresses the current loop of 4mA as 0% and 20mA as 100%
- Scaling of voltage values is performed according to the reference impedance into dBm. Convenient for use with audio equipment.
- peak hold
- The peak value like in-rush current is indicated. The minimum pulse width capturable differs according to models.
- Low-pass filter
- Low-pass filter cuts current value of high frequency.
- Auto power save
- The display disappears to bring the device into the power-save state when a certain time has passed after power-up. Some models have a function to cancel this function.
- Data hold
- A value indicated on the display is fixed. It is fixed even after the test lead is removed, and can be used as a record for reference purposes.
- Range hold
- The range is fixed in the measurement of varying voltage and current which is difficult to read in the auto range.
- Measurement of relative value
- A certain measured value is assumed as 0 and measured values after that are expressed by positive or negative values relative the value fixed as 0.
- MAX / MIN / AVG
- The maximum value, the minimum value and the average value are displayed or recorded. The recorded value can be seen later on the display.
- Allows indicator reading in a dark place.
- USB conneciton
- Data can be output by connecting to the USB port of a PC.
- Temperature measurement with PC Link
- Temperature can be measured using the optional probe and PC Link software. (T-300PC is necessary.)
Move your mouse pointer over or click on an icon to see a description of the icon.
|PC7000||Measuring range||Best accuracy||Resolution||Input impedance|
|Temperature||-50～1000°C(thermocouple K type)||±(0.3%+20)||0.1°C|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds at between 20Ω and 200Ω Open voltage:approx.1.3|
|Diode test||Open voltage:approx.3V|
|Display||numeral display 50000 & 500000 selectable, bar graph 41 segments|
|Sampling rate||5 times/sec. for 50000 count, 1.25 times/sec.for 500000 count, 60 times/sec.for bar graph|
|Fuse||11A/1000V IR20kA Φ10× 38 mm
0.4A/1000V IR30kA Φ 6.3× 32 mm
|Battery life||Approx.100h (alkaline battery) at DCV range|
※Accuracies with film capacitor or better, which has low leakage current