- Voltage detector
- Phase detector
Low Voltage Detector
- Detection with a loud beep and blinking LED
- Slim, easy-to-hold pen-shaped design
- Sensitivity switchable between HIGH and LOW
- Safety design equipped with a power LED
- Auto power off
- Power is automatically turned off when a certain time has elapsed after power-up. Some models have a function to cancel this function.
Move your mouse pointer over or click on an icon to see a description of the icon.
Contact-type 3 phase detector
- Phase sequence and open phase check
- Large size alligator clips
Motor rotation direction testable before connection of the power supply.
- Safety design that complies with IEC61010-1 CAT. III 500 V.
- Motor rotation direction testable before connection of the power supply.
- Phase sequence and open phase checking of three-phase lines.
- Bright LED indicators.
- Magnets on the back of the main unit allow it to be fixed on a distribution board and other metallic objects.