Easy to handle & suitable for maintenance facility
- Phase detectoin system circuit for stable measurement
- Easy self calibration
- AC30V range to avoid indication errors caused by leak current
- Power saving design with push switch
- Auxiliary grounding value excess indicator lamp
Easy to read with backlight
- Three measurement ranges: 40Ω, 400Ω, 4000Ω
- 3-pole/2-pole earth resistance measurement
(Optional accessory TL-68 is necessary for 2-pole measurement.)
- Auto power off (10 min./Cancelable)
- Capable of measuring interference voltage
- 2mA measuring current
- Auto power off
- Power is automatically turned off when a certain time has elapsed after power-up. Some models have a function to cancel this function.
- Data hold
- A value indicated on the display is fixed. It is fixed even after the test lead is removed, and can be used as a record for reference purposes.
- Measurement of relative value
- A certain measured value is assumed as 0 and measured values after that are expressed by positive or negative values relative the value fixed as 0.
- Allows indicator reading in a dark place.
Move your mouse pointer over or click on an icon to see a description of the icon.