LCR700Handheld Digital LCR meter
LCR700 is a full-featured high-performance handy LCR meter which rivals the capabilities and options of many of its bench counterparts. This instrument features a device value sorting function, allowing users to quickly sort passive devices in situations such as incoming inspections.
- Automatically selectable L/C/R measurement and Selectable Series/Parallel mode
- Ls/Lp/Cs/Cp measurement with sub parameters (D/Q/θ/ESR)
- 5 different measuring frequencies (100/120/1k/10k/100kHz)
- DC resistance function (7 ranges: 200.00Ω to 200.0MΩ)
- 5-terminal measurement (4 terminals plus guard shielding)
- Device Sorting mode to allow users to quickly sort passive devices such as L, C, and R
- Auto power off
- Power is automatically turned off when a certain time has elapsed after power-up. Some models have a function to cancel this function.
- Data hold
- A value indicated on the display is fixed. It is fixed even after the test lead is removed, and can be used as a record for reference purposes.
- Measurement of relative value
- A certain measured value is assumed as 0 and measured values after that are expressed by positive or negative values relative the value fixed as 0.
- Allows indicator reading in a dark place.
- USB conneciton
- Data can be output by connecting to the USB port of a PC.
Move your mouse pointer over or click on an icon to see a description of the icon.