Peak hold function, temperature probe included
True RMS, Dual display
Calibration available products
Calibration available products
- 6000&9999 counts
- Dual display shows voltage/current and its frequency, and AC components and DC components of voltage/current
- EF(Electric Field)detection to indicate signal strength of electric field which surrounds current carrying conductors
- Capture (peak hold), Interval:1ms
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording mode
- K type thermocouple temperature measurement -50℃ ～ 1000℃
- Conductance measurement
- Auto power save (17min.) (cancelable)
- True RMS (True root-mean-square value)
- True RMS value. AC current and voltage of a non-sine wave can be measured by true RMS values.
- Dual Display
- Allows simultaneous reading.
- Expressed in the unit of Hz (hertz). Commercial frequency of 50Hz/60Hz can be measured.
- Capacitor capacity (electrostatic capacity) is measured and expressed in the unit of F (farad), μF, etc.
- Duty cycle
- The duty cycle of repeating waveform is indicated on a percentage basis (%). It can be used for the analysis of control signals.
- Continuity buzzer
- The buzzer sounds when the measuring object is electrically conducting.
- Temperature measurement
- Temperature can be measured using a probe.
- EF function
- Non-contact AC voltage detection
- peak hold
- The peak value like in-rush current is indicated. The minimum pulse width capturable differs according to models.
- Auto power save
- The display disappears to bring the device into the power-save state when a certain time has passed after power-up. Some models have a function to cancel this function.
- Data hold
- A value indicated on the display is fixed. It is fixed even after the test lead is removed, and can be used as a record for reference purposes.
- Range hold
- The range is fixed in the measurement of varying voltage and current which is difficult to read in the auto range.
- Measurement of relative value
- A certain measured value is assumed as 0 and measured values after that are expressed by positive or negative values relative the value fixed as 0.
- MAX / MIN / AVG
- The maximum value, the minimum value and the average value are displayed or recorded. The recorded value can be seen later on the display.
- Allows indicator reading in a dark place.
- USB conneciton
- Data can be output by connecting to the USB port of a PC.
- Temperature measurement with PC Link
- Temperature can be measured using the optional probe and PC Link software. (T-300PC is necessary.)
Move your mouse pointer over or click on an icon to see a description of the icon.
|PC710||Measuring range||Best accuracy||Resolusion||Input impedance|
|Temperature||-50～1000°C(thermocouple K type)||±(0.3%+2)||1°C|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds at between 20Ω and 300Ω Open voltage:approx.1.2V|
|Diode test||Open voltage : approx.3.5V|
|Electric field sensing (EF)||At the standard sensing voltage of about 20V or more,the bar graph and intermittent sound vary in 5 steps|
|Display||numeral display 9999 & 6000, bar graph 41 segments|
|Sampling rate||5 times/sec.
60 teims/sec.for bar graph
|Bandwidth||V:40Hz～3kHz 3kHz～20kHz（below 99.99V）
|Fuse||11A/1000V IR20kA Φ10× 38 mm
0.4A/1000V IR30kA Φ 6.3× 32 mm
|Battery life||Approx. 60h (manganese battery) at DCV range|
※Accuracies with film capacitor or better, which has low leakage current